Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't knock on my fucking door

Here in Xalapa, the police force is mostly for show. I'd feel bad about it, except that there isn't too much crime. The bad thing is, people are complete and utter assholes. They have no respect for your privacy or your rights. Take my neighbors for instance. I live in a one way street that's narrow. If a car parks on the street, I'm basically screwed and can't get home. Each house, however, has a place where they can park their cars without obstructing the way. My neighbors decided that since they don't own a car they would put a trampoline on their driveway. I think that's fine, but don't block the fucking street. Everytime that harlot that lives in front of me brings her boyfriend for a nice quicky I'm blocked. This means, I have to go and knock on their fucking door and politely ask them to move their fucking vehicles. You would think that they would feel bad about doing this, but they usually look at me as if I were to blame for wanting to leave my house in my car. But that is not my main concern with these city. It seems to me like noise is the only way people have to communicate. People that sell fruit, or floor cleaners or any other shit, drive with their cars by their street blaring through a horn their stupid chants: "Get two for one", or "Come get it. Come get it. A kilogram of bananas for only ten pesos". I think this kind of air pollution should be banned to say the least, but what I really want is shove the horn through this idiot's ass. There is also an asshole that sells bread; the sweet mexican kind. He comes around like clockwork at six thirty pm every single day, except for Sundays. He has music blaring through his horn and the prerecorded message chants: "Get your bread. Only today. Sweet bread. Egg bread." ONLY FOR TODAY?? This guy comes here every single fucking day!! Fuck him, I think. But he parks in front of my house while he sells his shit to the people that are stupid enough to buy from a guy that pollutes this city with noise. After about 10 to 15 minutes, he's gone, but the music he always plays stays with me for some time after that. 

But the worse of them all is the people that come ringing my bell. They will come knocking for everything. Christians and Jehova's witnesses are a sure thing on Saturday. On wednesday or Thursday we have the asshole vigilante prick asking for money (more about this dude in future entries). Beggars, salesmen and even kids asking if I happened to see their chihuahua dog. YOUR DOG WOULD BE DEAD IF IT HAPPENED TO COME AROUND MY HOUSE! Damn I hate chihuahuas. As a matter of fact I hate most mexicans. I don't know why I am even a Mexican. Sometimes I am under the impression that a world concensus gathered every single retard on the planet and shipped them to Mexico.  (I know I'm going to get shit for that, but its even worse than you imagine).

My parents always taught me that I should love the country where I was born, but I sure as hell hate its people. I am what is called "malinchista". Someone who basically was born in Mexico, but hates it. The term is coined after "La Malinche", a bitch who was Cortes' whore and basically screwed the native Mexicans over. Heck, there's many things I like about Mexico, but mostly, I think there's no way of saving this land from its owners.

3 comments:

starmagick said...

I know.. it's awful honey! But there are assholes that do that kinda thing in america too.

Anonymous said...

agreed...

defxmetal.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.