Thursday, September 18, 2008

Death Threat on Youtube

This is not the first time it has happened. But then again, it has been a while. Someone posted a death threat on one of my videos. This happened in the video that I made saying towards a soldier who endorses the Iraqi war.


I had to block him because not only did he attack me, he basically went and attacked every single person that posted a positive comment to my video.But being attacked by war mongers on YouTube® doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that this shithead had the balls to leave this comment:

SNAKE85EYE
ou fucking cunt. I served in IRAQ, and that gives me more rights than you. That gives me the right to come and slap the fuck out ofn you. Where do you live tough guy? You want to take on a fucking troop, lets roll bitch. Put me in a room with 5 mother fuckers who have your mouth and I guarantee I will be the only one walking out of there... You fucking pussies... You have no fucking right or freedom of speech on this particular subject. Try and say this shit to a soldier, see what happens FAG

What pisses me off is not the fact that he comes around threatening with violence. I am absolutely sure that this person could never come to my house. Most probably, if this is his attitude in life, he will most probably end up in jail soon. I even thought about sending the comment to youtube, since they have a policy against violence threats, however, contacting them is such a hassle that I think it is better to just ignore him. As this moment I have blocked him and am expecting him to create a new account to "finish the job". Maybe this is what is to be expected from people returning from a war?

I went to this person's channel and found that he had posted three videos. I found them to be disgusting and stupid, but I'll let you form your own opinion.



So, what are we supposed to do when we find mindless trolls that just spew their own hatred around? I am tempted to make a video, basically just telling him to shove it. I know lots of people love a good "fuck you" video, but at this point, I think it is better to just let it die.

By the way, Snake85eye:

FUCK YOU! You'll never find me.

2 comments:

snake85eye said...

Dude that was not a death threat.
I think your an idiot, but that does not mean I want you dead.
However, I will slap the shit out of anyone who says that the war was a mistake. you sit in your cozy home on your computer, and form an opinion about something you havnt a clue. Gosh your a bitch.
You have never seen any of it, only on TV and you think you have the right. Your a moron, and all the rest of you.

snake85eye said...

Go BUSH, Go McCain!!!!