Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So it's come to this

So it's come to this...


As I am writing this, my Youtube account unver the name "Voicesinthehead" has been suspended for good. Youtube has a three strike you're out policy. The first two videos that were pulled were the "Fuck you Inmendham (NY style)" and the "Fuck you Inmendham (Mendham style)". Apparently, Youtube does not look kindly at people who go around telling people "FUCK YOU". This is so different to when I first started doing Youtube. If the Amazing Atheist did the videos he used to do nowadays, he would have been suspended ipso-facto. The third video that did it was a video called "Patience", in which I basically said that a video was coming up. Ironically, I can see how Youtube would be pussy enough to remove the first two. But my video "patience" had absolutely nothing wrong in it. I guess Youtube grows less and less sympathetic as your strikes increase. So that's it for now. The account has been PERMA-banned. I still have two more accounts. Voicesinthehead2 and YeOldeSupex. The truth of the matter is that I care little about having my account suspended. Most people will think that I am only claiming "SOUR GRAPES"! But, to be perfectly honest, Youtube had started eating into my life. I started living for Youtube and ignoring the important things in my life--including my job. Now that Youtube is gone, I can do more work, less youtube and perhaps start doing more interesting and important things. In any case, Youtube has become pretty stale and I think I have obtained all the juice I could from it. It almost seems as if everything that could be said, has been said.


My friends. After the whole Gary and Mendham fiasco a lot of videos were made by supposed "friends" saying that what I did was wrong. Videos from Rozeboosje and this jackass:













Now, the interesting thing is how these people have come to show me their true colors. They think that being a friend is making videos trying to ridicule me and Naomi. They're not being friends. They are being jackasses who claim that they are doing "the right thing". In reality they are only being pretentious assholes who want to appear as having more "moral" ground. To all you people I will say this. I will not contest wether you think if what we did was right or wrong. A real friend would send me a private message expressing their concern about the issue and disapproving. A real friend would have tried to contact me before making it public. These are not friends. These are hyenas who are only making fire out of the dried up tree. Especially those who are making videos JUST NOW, seeing that I am gone and not willing to respond. And to think that these are people that I actually defended and was loyal too. At least I know that if they did something I disapproved of, I would not just come out and make videos trying to ridicule them. (But that's just me). Maybe I DO have a higher moral ground.


DMCA hypocrisy


Of the two things that have happened this month, there is one that shocks me the way people have reacted to. This is, the DMCA that Naomi filed against a video that was uploaded using bits and pieces of her own footage. People are OUTRAGED!! How can an atheist do this!? How can someone that calls themselves a freethinker file a DMCA against a Muslim?! The video that was taken down has been re-uploaded several times, usually by atheists, who claim that freedom of speech should be defended at all costs. That's all nice and good, but when I asked them if they thought that giving a platform to something that went against their principles was ok, even if it was in defense of freedom of speech, they all just ignored my question and went to make videos about how freedom of speech is awesome. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to complete morons. I even stated that I was not challenging the idea of freedom of speech, but rather challenging the method to fight "DMCA Censorship". Of course, they completely ignored what I had to say and just kept making videos attacking me because I was "against freedom of speech". I guess sometimes human emotion is so strong that when someone is asking something different, we choose to ignore it, and just attack what is easy to attack and was never said. So to state it clearly



I AM NOT AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I THINK FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A BASIC RIGHT AND WE SHOULD ALL HAVE IT. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT IF FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS TAKEN AWAY FROM MY ENEMY, I WILL FIGHT FOR HIS OR HER RIGHT TO HAVE THAT FREEDOM, BUT I WILL NOT ENDORSE OR PROVIDE A PLATFORM FOR HIS OR HER IDEALS.



Most people will not get the above. They are so set in the "freedom of speech" is great rhetoric that it will just slip their minds what I am actually saying.


As for the hypocrisy--like I stated above, many people complained about the video being removed and have made an immense amount of videos explaining why the DMCA is frivolous (that is, without merit). The term "false DMCA" isn't really adequate because the DMCA did occur and had all the inclosuins necessary. I will not argue whether the DMCA is frivolous or not, or if it holds in a court of law. I will however say the following:


When Inmendham filed DMCA's against my video and those of JonesR and BCJ and theyoutoobpolice and all those other people who were included in his "slander" lawsuit, nobody--I repeat NOBODY reuploaded my video or any of the above. The circumstances were pretty much the same. In fact, the video DMCA'd by Gary contained about 2 seconds of a still image of his face. Where is the outrage in the community? Why wasn't my video re-uploaded a hundred times? Inmendham is also an atheist, and a "free thinker". So what is different? Nothing really, just the fact that we are all hypocrites in this game. Naomi filed a DMCA and that rendered a storm of shit. Gary has filed DOZENS of DMCA's (DMCA's that have no merit), and there is no outcry from the community.


Here's my plead to the community: If you really do think that DMCA's are wrong... will you re-upload that video that Gary DMCA'd? Or are you just complete and utter hypocrites? Yeah, that's what I thought...


Invasion of Privacy


LEGAL STUFF


Some people have called us stalkers, and have said we are bullies. I can understand that the idea of going to someone else's town is edgy and can make people a little nervous. However, they use charged words to get their points accross. Let's take a look at some facts:


  • March the 1st I rented a car in La Guardia airport with the intent of going to a town called Mendham, NJ
  • I drove with Naomi from New York City to Mendham, New Jersey. The road trip was a little over an hour.
  • The primary reason of our trip was to get out of New York City. Since I come from a very large city that is very similar to New York, I wanted to do something different outside of the city.
  • I will not deny that part of the reason I chose to go to Mendham, was just so that I could make a video against Gary.
  • We never stepped on private property.
  • We never knocked on anyone's door.
  • It is perfectly legal to show a house on the internet. There is no way around this. According to the Supreme Court of the United States, if you can see it from Public Property, you can film it, and you can upload it. (This does not apply to showing people's faces).
  • The first amendment of the constution of the United States protects the right to peaceble assemble. This means that I have the right to go to Mendham or any other town in NJ if I wish to do so. Regardless of whether someone I know lived in that town or not.

  • If Gary could prove that I am in any way a threat to him or his privacy, he could file a restraining order. No such order has been filed. Nor will it be, because there are no grounds for it.

    That is it. What we did was 100% legal.


    TASTELESS


    Apart from being said that what we did was "illegal" which I already disproved, it is being said that what we did was immature, tasteless, classless, retarded, stupid, moronic, obsessive. Apart from that, people say that we have no lives, that we are lame, and that we "should not procreate". You know what? You are absolutely right. It was dumb, stupid, childish, immature, tasteless, etc. And it was also fun. We had a great time doing it and I don't regret it. If people don't care for what I do in my spare time, that is their problem and not mine. However, the funniest part is watching all these trolls critizising. Especially those who have become obsessed with Naomi and I. They are spending so much of their time attacking us, and yet they're spending their own lives saying that we have no lives. So, if we in fact have no lives... what does that say about the troll who spends hours and hours attacking those who have no lives? I will soon start worrying about those who worry and getting angry at those who get angry. To those faceless pathetic losers who are obsessed with Naomi and I, all I can say is: Matthew 7:3-5



    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.



    I hate quoting from the bible, which is a book full of garbage. But this tract actually fits perfectly those who have become obsessed with us.


    WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?


    There is a very good reason as to why Naomi closed her accounts, and I am keeping mine private for a while. I do not wish to discuss these reasons at the moment. I'll just say that what is being done to her is much much worse than what we could have ever done. It has nothing to do with the DMCA or Gary. For now, it will stay this way and I cannot assert if I will make more videos or not. If you want to contact me you can do so at supexcellency@gmail.com

  • 9 comments:

    Jim said...

    S,

    Sorry to hear about the invalid strikes, suspensions, closures, and stupidities.

    As you are not her errand boy, I’ll just tell you that I hope that whatever problem Naomi is dealing with turns out for the best.

    I’ll bet that those who gave a platform to justifying Mohammad’s child love will not repost your stricken vids, which says a lot about their lack of values. Not so much advocating free speech (which did not even apply to the situation), I suspect that an examination would determine that they habitually champion the privilege of evil to be evil while they denounce anything that is good. For example, they oppose assertions of property rights while proclaiming rights that have no valid basis in reality.

    Enjoy your productive hiatus…it is calling you back…your precious…you’ll be back. :)

    All the best,

    Jim

    P.S. If you have a complete list of offenders, I would appreciate having a copy of it. I have sufficient motivation to call them out and give them the equivalent of the “stupid teachers” treatment.

    Unknown said...

    So Stupex, you finally did something so stupid, you got the attention of YouTube who blocked you for already being banned twice. Not smart. Also not smart to stalk someone and then post evidence of it for all to see. You're horribly dense...

    Unknown said...

    Stupexellency*

    Manga Gothic said...

    It's a shame you dont have the courage to bring this to my attention

    Listen to me, you may think I am a Jackass for what I said, but what you did was wrong on so many levels and what you support Naomi for doing is even more sickening.

    Instead of coming to me or responding to me in kind you decided to cowardly hide behind this blog and bitch. I supprted you when your life was threatened, as well as Naomi's. I supported you when Fakesagan tried to destroy your career. UI supported you in thhe false DMCA claims made by Gary. All to my detriment.

    Then you went about and turned into the very people I supported you against. You supported Naomi is harassing someone and did nothing about it. You Invaded and publicly put a mans house on video for everyone to see in a small town and invaded his privacy, thus putting him at risk and you supported a false DMCA claim. What as I meant to do? Say, hey okay buddy because your my friend I'll let it pass?

    No I said this in the past and I'll say it again, if I don't call you out on your bullshit what kind of a friend am I? The mess you mader was a result of no one daring to say anything lest they hurt your feelings.

    The Suspension was not invalid, it went against the terms and agreements with regards to privacy and Journalist laws with regards to privacy.

    And don't get me started on the shit Naomi pulled in the past. It's only a promise I made that stops me from saying anymore on that. This mess was your fault entirely, because you couldn't let a simple issue go.

    You should have enjoyed your time in New York as it was meant to be, with your fiance. Not obsessing over YouTube drama. If anyone stabbed you in the back Johnny it was yourself, and I only wish you could truly see that.

    And the next time Naomi uses an alt to mention something only you and she know only half bits about all I can say is it's pathectic. That Jewish alt is Naomi, whether you can see it or not. Only she could have said the things in that comment I deleted because you told her.

    What your think we all hate Naomi? You're wrong, she likes to make you think everybody hates here, which is why I do not believe the death threats claim either.

    Manga Gothic said...

    As you never asked anyone to repost your video, nor was the DMCA channel up at the time, it never crossed anyones mind to re-upload it.

    Still sure I will upload it, if you have the video still. But next time you have to make it clear. It's called Communication

    Now some small points

    "It was fun"with that logic in mind a lot of stupid and dangerous activity can be got away with.

    It wasn't illegal?

    I already pointed out to you why it was illgal and yes you were on private property when you took the picture. That Driveway was "PRIVATE PROPERTY". Also you practically showed every one where this man lives, it fell short of posting his public address.

    And Jim, please do bring your best wisdom to this. I look forward to you educating the "stupid teachers"

    Anonymous said...

    You took an online feud and brought it to somebody's offline world.

    You know, with YouTube, and the internet in general, there's reasonable expectation of privacy. People are able to say what they like without fear of somebody showing up at their home.

    Whether or not you set technically set foot on his property (and inmendham believes that you did), it's still stalking, and it's illegal. If I spotted some internet "foe" parked across the street and taking pictures of my house, I would be able to call the police in that person, whether or not they set foot on my property, for stalking and intimidation.

    The precedent that you have set here is dangerous and irresponsible, aside from being fucking disturbing.

    You went to somebody's home - someone's refuge, someone's cocoon. Don't you see why people might have a problem with this kind of behavior?

    There's nothing "edgy" about your video. You yourself say "It was dumb, stupid, childish, immature, tasteless, etc.". How is two dipshits showing up at someone's house and laughing edgy?

    Maybe if you fucked on his lawn, that could be edgy.

    Or if you shot heroin in the Mendham coffeeshop and wandered around his property in a blissed-out daze, that could be edgy

    Or you if and Naomi went inside and had a threesome with Gary, etc etc

    Or if you presented some edgy ideas!

    None of your arguments hold water here.

    You're almost as bad as Naomi - I pretty much agree with most of her positions, but she cannot present a coherent argument for the life of her. NAOMI ALWAYS TAKES THE LOW ROAD & comes off looking foolish. She only hurts the cause.

    The Amazing Muslim, for whom English is a second or third language, danced circles around her with his eloquence. Little wonder she DMCA'd him.

    You'll never live this down, at least not online.

    Anonymous said...

    In regards to the DMCA that was filed against the AmazingMuslim. Normally I would attempt to post a video that has had a false DMCA claim filed against it if asked to do so. I couldn't, however, bring myself to do that with this particular video. I didn't want it on my channel. I don't support the Islamic religion or culture. I believe that it's harmful to humans, especially women. I won't post it on my channel. I think that the DMCA filing was wrong and I may be wrong for not posting his video in order to support the idea of preventing censorship, but I don't intend on changing my mind.

    I believe you are wrong when you blame the atheists who did post it for giving him more exposure. When I first saw that Naomi had filed this claim, I was disappointed. I think that she, above anyone, is the one who brought exposure to this guy. Suddenly his video is being hosted on a number of channels instead of just one. This wouldn't have happened if not for the DMCA filing.

    I appreciated her willingness to go toe to toe with those Islamic Youtubers who spouted and supported the misogyny which is the basis of their religion. If she comes back, I would still support that. I just think that she should take the blame you are trying to hand out to others.

    As for Inmendham. I don't think you are dangerous people, he probably doesn't think you are dangerous. I do think it was an invasion of privacy despite the legalities.

    As for Naomi's departure for whatever the reason, I hope she is safe and well.

    KatesFree said...

    We don't know each other, I know of Naomi even less than I know about you, and yet I'm gonna offer my unsolicited opinion to you, this being the internets and all.

    First of all, Inmendham is a really cool guy. I know you're really "invested" in this idea that he's a Holocaust denier, but could you be holding on to this because it's hard for you to remove yourself from the issue, since you're Jewish?

    Because I have seen most of Gary's work, including the stuff you say points to his being a Nazi sympathizer or whatever, and I really don't see how any of the accusations hold any water. In fact, I think Gary is one of the least racist type people I've ever seen.

    And contrary to popular opinion, I think he's a really kind-hearted type of guy. I just think that a lot of people have greatly misinterpreted what Gary is about and have therefore surrendered to the consensus of opinion about him, rather than actually take the time to understand him. I guess he kind of suffers from not having the kind of personality that can be grasped by the mainstream in under ten minutes.

    Secondly, I don't think the problem most people had with the video you made was so much the legality of the situation, as it was the morality of what you did.

    I've been on Stickam with Gary where he had to stop everything he was doing and talk with the cops for ten minutes in the middle of the night because someone called the cops out to his place, based on someone else dropping his docs (and it doesn't matter they had been up somewhere else posted by Gary himself: the doc dropping on YouTube makes it all that more convenient whereas before a person would have had to spend some time hunting for them.)

    So if he's got people calling the cops to his house in the middle of the night, after you do what you did, what's to stop someone from taking things a little further, and next time a little further still? Add to this the fact Gary has social phobia disorder or whatever (and you're a guy who supposedly works in mental health, and here you are practically giving people a road map to the topography and landmarks on the way to his house?)

    I know you're not too dumb to grasp all of this stuff, but how are things different from when you made a video where you were crying because you'd gotten a threatening phone call and you were scared for yourself and your family?

    Because you must see some extenuating circumstance that would lead you to thinking it was OK for you to almost literally open Pandora's Box on Gary the way you've done.

    I apologize for leaving a huge comment that could have been its own blog post, but I'm just really curious to know how doing something you say you don't regret doing to have fun, you drove a whole hour from NY, just for the "fun" of it, how is mindless "fun" like that worth all the moral lines you have to cross to do it?

    If I had a kid that wanted to study psychology in college, I'd want to know what your answer was to these ideas before I'd ever let you be his teacher...

    Anonymous said...

    hey man...

    i hope everythings OK with Naomi and all. that totally sucks what happened with youtube. I enjoyed watching your videos and all. I don't think you guys had any bad intentions doing your videos. It wasn't really cold hearted or anything. Sometimes I think you should express that part of you, instead of acting like the tough guy all the time. I think it's just because that's what people like on youtube, at least in the atheist community. The whole angry thing..

    Anyway.. Hermgurl did have a good point kind of.. Although it may be legal for one to tape someones house from public property, there must be some kind of situation where doing it under those circumstances could raise a flag of some kind. Just because it was so personal...

    Anyway, hope everything works out in the end....

    Wait... nothing ever ends...
    lol

    Later