Saturday, November 8, 2008

Inmendham's Racism

Interestingly enough there are still people who think Inmendham (Gary) is not a racist. I think these people are cynical because the proof is there, and it is clear. He has also stated that he doesn't believe in the documented way the holocaust took place — which makes him a holocaust denier. Inmendham has also stated that he does not like Jewish people very much. That's right folks, he is an anti-semite.


In one of my latest videos I did point this out, and I said that he was insane, because he is insane. He retaliated with another video (big surprise there), and in the video description it he called me a "dirty mexican stink bug". After I said that this was racist, he said that he only put it there to show me that he can also play this game. To this point I don't know what "play this game" means to him. It probably means that he can show that he is a racist, thus validating my point. In the spirit of this hypocrisy, I made one of those inspirational posters to tackle in a comedic way just how racist and hypocritical he really is.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Didn't he say one time that "he's blocking all racists" from his channel? Looks like a self-blocking function will have to be put in place......

Shawn said...

It won't be possible to continue being a Holocaust denier, as never-seen-before blueprints of Auschwitz have surface, laying to rest forever the perverse silliness of all deniers.

Best to you and this blog.